View All Bob Evans Jobs Bob Evans Restaurants
This position is responsible for coordinating the entire carry out station and communicating with front-and back-of-the-house personnel to provide an exceptional dining experience to our carry out guests. Welcomes guests to the restaurant, takes phone orders, helps guests find menu choices using situational selling techniques, ensures accuracy of all orders, anticipates and responds to guest needs in a prompt and friendly manner, and invites them back again.
- Assist in the expediting and delivery of meals to dine-in guests.
- Wear a headset to communicate with managers and teammates to help expedite the guest experience.
- Package food and beverage orders, condiments and appropriate items promptly and accurately. Ensure items are prepared properly and on a timely basis, following the standards set by the restaurant.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Assist in cashing guests out if the cashier is not availabl
- Handle guest complaints with tact and professionalism, turning dissatisfied guests into raving fans.
- Keep carry out area clean of debris, and keep the general work area stocked and clean.
- Handle cash and credit transactions; accurately account for all receivables including cash, credit cards, coupons and gift cards.
- Accurately input carry out orders into the computer system.
- Answer phone calls using company script per meal period in a fast and friendly manner.
- Practice safe food and beverage handling and clean up at all times.
- Communicate professionally with guests to determine their needs and help them with the menu selections.
- Greet walk-in carry out guests; utilize menu knowledge and situational selling techniques including building bakery sales.
- Assist with pre-bussing tables, rolling silver ware or any other needed tas
- Safely handle food prep equipment such as beverage machines, salad cases, etc.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Must have the ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions, and have strong menu knowledge
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to prioritize, good organizational skills
- Excellent guest service skills and experience
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant
- 0-2 years related experience
- Computer skills (POS system)
- Great communication skills
Company: Bob Evans Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Laurel, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A