Website Books A Million
The Co-Manager manages the day to day operation of Books-A-Million stores as a Manager On-Duty in conjunction with the management team members to maximize sales and customer service, and oversees the execution of the Merchandising plan to maintain compliance and store standards.
- Monitoring the quality of the products served as well as the quality of customer service.
- Maximizes profits and customer service by operating the store in adherence with all store policies and guidelines.
- Works with the Management team to achieve a grade of “B” or higher on each Store Appraisal Report.
- Trains and develops associates and managers in all areas of Cafe.
- Customer complaints are handled to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Maintain a self-development program to improve knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Supervise the baristas to achieve maximum sales and profits
- Responsible for all Store Appraisal Report items which directly relate to the Cafe.
- Ensuring that all customers are greeted, invited back, and satisfied with their purchases.
- Ordering and maintaining adequate stock levels.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on a day-to-day basis.
- Sales, payroll, inventory, merchandising and housekeeping functions at all times.
- Maintaining café standards to comply with policies, directives, and Local Health Department Statutes.
- Maintaining all aspects of the store’s operational requirements in order to ensure that exemplary customer service standards are achieved daily.
- Co-Managers follow the 3 or 4 Manager Rotation schedule, depending on the number of managers in the stores.
- Attends one District Meeting each year.
Company: Books A Million
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Murfreesboro, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A