The responsibilities for this position include conceptualizing, designing and implementing creative graphics and content, both print and digital.
- Assist Senior Graphic Designer with various design layouts
- Develop and design layouts for collateral, digital ads, online promotional materials (banners, printed, collateral), etc.
- Implement elements in HTML and/or via WordPress for updates to website
- Create, manage, and schedule artwork for all digital electronic marquee boards
- Assist with various marketing projects when needed, such as email marketing, data entry, invoicing, etc.
- Create layouts, upload videos and graphics for company website and other social sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Spotify
- Creative thinking skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Able to work with programming scripts, including XML and HTML
- Understanding of printing process and specifications
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related course of study
- 2-4 years experience in graphic design and/or social media strategy for a company or agency
- Previous experience with web content development
- Previous video editing experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience with WordPress
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmond, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A