Website Bright Horizons
Bright Horizons is seeking a Product Manager responsible for driving the roadmap of an important component of our future 2.0 platform. We’re looking for an experienced PM who is up-to-date with web application trends and capabilities, who is current with product development methodologies based in user science, and who is fluent in clickstream analytics tools like GA and Pendo. The ideal candidate would work well with UX Design partners and technical delivery teams to produce valuable and delightful experiences for external and internal end users.
- Draft summaries/briefs/pitches of upcoming and proposed features for Ops team members, Marketing team members and other relevant stakeholders, including Executives.
- Work closely with internal and external business partners to identify issues/needs that can be addressed/optimized leveraging Bright Horizons’ distinctive competencies.
- Maintain a solid roadmap that conveys the “why” along with the “what”
- Product Owner for a vertical within a B2E (business to employee) technology stack
- Be ultimately responsible for writing/refining/and splitting user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
- Maintain a prioritized enhancement backlog that ties to the Roadmap and OKRs.
- Draft, propose, and manage quarterly OKRs for their team
- Be an advocate for and an expert in Agile development and lean process within a large organization undergoing a digital transformation.
- Work seamlessly with an Agile delivery team to regularly bring value to users and our business.
- SQL skills a plus
- Experience with lean roadmapping a plus
- 3-5 years Product Management experience, directly managing a successful product.
- Fluency in user science. Experience with qualitative and quantitative user feedback and analysis.
- Experience moderating user interviews or focus groups
- Fluency in Agile methodology
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups including executives and engineers.
- A deep understanding of how to drive business value through an understanding of market problems and a knowledge of technology-based solutions
- Familiarity with behavioral analytics platforms
- Experience with Pendo a plus
- Familiarity with experimentation platforms
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A