Website Bright Horizons
We are searching for a temporary resource to assist us in a part-time capacity as a Social Media Intern. You will be responsible for executing daily tasks related to company social media strategy. The strategy seeks to develop and harness a channel of 2-way communication via social networks and our branded online venues (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) that enhances our ability to develop and articulate our brand, generate leads, recruit staff, and monitor potential customer issues. Multiple internal constituents engage in social networking and each group – PR, Operations, Human Resources, Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, and select business units – develops their own strategy and tactics that best suit their audience – and periodically synch up outreach with the Social Media Specialist.
- Collaborate to develop and implement promotions including promoted posts on Facebook, Twitter, and elsewhere.
- Stay current with trends and evaluate new social channels and related tools that improve social media effectiveness and efficiency.
- Produce and edit art and digital photography for posts while also wisely leveraging existing branded photography assets.
- Create social-by-design graphics, assets, and templates for our various social media channels
- Work in conjunction with the marketing leadership team to implement branded social strategies, increase fan engagement and grow followers.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team environment; able to prioritize work in a fast-paced setting; and willing to be flexible.
- Ability to concisely communicate both written and verbally
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing, or related field IN PROGRESS
- Excellent phone & customer service skills.
- Internship experience in relevant areas
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented.
- Problem solving, diplomacy and good judgment in considering the impact of decisions is essential.
- Proficient in all social media platforms.
- PC computer skills, particularly PhotoShop, Canva, and Excel.
- Detail-oriented with ability to stay organized and effectively prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A