View All Bright Horizons JobsBright Horizons
Bright Horizons is seeking a Senior Salesforce Solution Architect to join our Enterprise Information Management effort. In this role you will be tasked with creating technical and business architecture within the SFDC for our internal business stakeholders by leading a team of Salesforce Developers and Administrators.
- Support the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance and performing needs assessments.
- Deliver architectures for transformations and modernizations of enterprise data solutions using Salesforce cloud/data technologies.
- Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
- Design and Build Data Service APIs.
- Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to team members.
- Help groom and create a Salesforce talented workforce strength in the team.
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Provide technical leadership for, and hands on delivery of design documents, code development, and test scripts.
- Experience in preparing Technical Documentation and Configuration Book.
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Salesforce Platform.
- 5-8 years of experience with Salesforce Sales, Marketing or Communities Cloud required.
- Experience on Implementation and Integration projects, Salesforce API, REST and SOAP API Integration.
- Experience in Salesforce reporting, dashboards, Metadata, Metadata API, Sales cloud and Service Cloud.
- Salesforce Certified Application, Integration, and Data Architect preferred
- Expertise in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE and writing Test Classes for the code coverage.
- Experience in writing Flows and Process builder for a perfect CPQ functionality of sales process.
- 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com as an Architect, Administrator and/or Developer.
- SFDC technologies: Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Custom Controllers, Aura/Lightning, SOQL, SOSL, DML, Batch Apex and Scheduled Jobs, Service cloud console, Salesforce
- Quick learner of new technologies and successfully applying them to projects and Operations.
- Integration: Workbench, Apex Web Services (REST, SOAP) and Informatics cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Large scale data migrations using SF Data Loader and Jitter bit.
Company: Bright Horizons
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A