Responsible for the development and sales closure of the Professional Services pipeline, contributing to £xxm of earned revenues. Delivers on growing pipeline to deliver on a Service growth plan. Identifies and develops compelling technology solutions and service propositions through existing and future customer relationships to deliver new BT revenues.
Supports multi-million pound contract development and negotiation in outsourcing and managed services solutions for BT. The role needs to gain support and buy-in from all account channels and develop a prioritised focus on segments and key accounts.
- Plan and execute joint activities with customers and suppliers. For example, leading product/service demonstrations and facilitating collaborative customer solution sessions which support professional services bid conversion.
- Assist Enterprise Channel teams to optimise related sales efforts and build the professional services pipeline for both new business, and increase wallet share in existing services business.
- Use the launched services portfolio for more standard customer requirements to reduce the cost of sale, and decrease the sales conversion time.
- Improve relationships with Senior Customer decision makers.
- Identify and create compelling service and commercial bids that meet and exceed customer needs and build profitable growth
- Create high quality bid documentation including SoW’s, commercial models, legal documents, delivery and sales support materials
- Manage Internal Senior stakeholders through governance, covering finance, legal, marketing, sales, planning and delivery
- Responsible for developing Professional Services pipeline and executing the strategy to diversify and win new business by identifying solutions which improve our relevance to customers.
- Provide powerful commercial insight to the account teams, enabling the development of innovative service propositions, driving significant improvement in customer experience and revenue growth.
- Work with account teams to ensure all professional service opportunities within all Enterprise service and supplier relationships are identified, engaged, managed and bid upon.
- Commercially astute to drive the commercial business case and the deal negotiations to deliver win-win benefits over the contract term for BT and the customer.
- Comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the Wholesale Telecommunications market (mobile & fixed).
- Ability to accurately scope and bound CP & customer requirements in a high quality ‘Statement of Work’ and sell business benefits to internal/external stakeholders.
- Commercial negotiator able to quickly build effective relationships with C-suite, senior leaders and key influential external decision makers, i.e. IT Directors, Business Unit Heads, Finance Directors and Operations/Network Directors.
- Highly skilled in identifying and generating new business opportunities from a standing start across multiple channels (sell with/through/to experience required). With an expert grasp of the technology and technical solutions available to drive commercial benefit and ability to clearly articulate ROI/TCO for these solutions at all business levels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A