Website CKE Restaurants, Inc.
The Shift Leader assists the Restaurant Manager with management activities and duties. The Shift Leader works with the Restaurant Management Team to ensure all activities are consistent with and support the restaurant’s business plan. The Shift Leader ensures all Crew Members and Team Leaders are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job description. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Provide direction and supervision for Crew Members.
- Effectively “paths” the restaurant to monitor all aspects of the restaurant’s operation to anticipate problems; takes initiative to correct problem areas immediately.
- Monitors and maintains proper staffing level and labor costs..
- Role model and set a positive example for the entire team.
- Takes necessary action to ensure all Guest receive “SUPERSTAR Service”; anticipates and exceeds the Guests needs; handles situations and requests immediately in a positive manner
- Support efforts to maximize sales and profits and minimize controllable costs.
- Effectively train Crew Members.
- Consistently enforces and maintain all Quality, Service and Cleanliness standards.
- Create a friendly atmosphere for employees and Guests.
- Effectively plan, organize and implement all operational routines and activities during your shift.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Work around heat.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Team building skills.
- Ability to get results through others.
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours including morning, evening and weekend shifts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Company: CKE Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A