View All Carl's Jr JobsCKE Restaurants, Inc.
The Crew Person is responsible and accountable for performing specific tasks and duties, as assigned, within the restaurant. The Crew Person provides each Guest with a positive Guest service experience, prepares quality food products according to standards, and keeps the restaurant clean, pleasant and safe for all Guests and employees.
The essential functions of the Crew Person position are denoted below in the following key areas:
- Keeps immediate supervisor informed of anything which might affect the Guests, other employees and overall restaurant operations.
- Contributes to the restaurant’s success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift; consistently produces quality work.
- Understands how each job responsibility in the restaurant impacts the Guests, other employees and overall operations.
- Works assigned station(s) accurately and productively; cleans and stocks the station area(s); performs other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Ensures that all Guests receive hot, quality products; prepares, packages and delivers all products according to Menu Standards.
- Follows all Guest service guidelines and procedures; takes the appropriate action to ensure all Guest receive “SUPERSTAR Service.”
- Follows the steps outlined in the CKE Crew Person Training Program to learn new skills, duties and responsibilities and to improve personal performance level.
- Handles all food products according to company procedures; follows all company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of Guests and employees.
- Communicates to immediate supervisor when additional training, guidance and practice is needed.
- Is performance oriented and driven; understands performance expectations and is aware of performance results.
- Supports the goals, decisions and directives of the Restaurant Management Team ; performs additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls, follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, equipment and facilities.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Ability to comfortably interact with all Guests.
- Work around heat.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Ability to work with others (as a team).
- Ability to meet performance standards for assigned tasks and duties.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant operations and employee work performance.
- Ability to look at the restaurant operations (from a Guests viewpoint).
- Able to lift 50 – 75 pounds comfortably.
- Work around others in close quarters.
Company: CKE Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A