View All Carl's Jr JobsCKE Restaurants, Inc.
Responsible for enforcing purchasing agreements for assigned product categories including supplier floor stock agreements, variable pricing updates and supply for LTO’s. Manage the agreement through regular communication with suppliers to ensure all aspects of the agreement are being executed: cost, quality and inventory. Responsible for completing analytical evaluations of relevant information and present the results to management.
- Support Marketing initiatives that include limited time offers (LTOs) and new menu offerings by identifying suppliers, forecasting needs, and managing supplier inventory.
- Ensures suppliers submit accurate and timely price changes in accordance with agreements, and that pricing is communicated accurately and timely to distribution partners. Ensures suppliers production meets the need of the company.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions and/or requirements
- Acts as a liaison between the company and the applicable supplier concerning delivery dates, technical problems, material deviations, damage claims, etc. Works closely with Quality Control, Culinary Innovation, and Inventory Management.
- Participates in the establishment of a company-wide food cost budget. Evaluates and analyzes previous contracts, performs market research to establish pricing trends, and investigates market conditions.
- Participates in the development of procurement strategies including requirements planning, alternate sourcing, timing of purchasing, inventory level adjustments etc.
- Participates in company meetings, webinars and conference calls
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field preferred
- Strong work ethic; commitment to seeing duties completed at a high standard of quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong background in analysis both quantitative and qualitative
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must possess approximately three (3) years of food purchasing responsibility preferably foodservice
- Working knowledge of product specifications and distribution
Company: CKE Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franklin, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A