View All Carl's Jr JobsCKE Restaurants, Inc.
The Real Estate Manager is responsible for leading CKE’s new development activities, setting and monitoring the standards for all development and achieving the company’s annual and long-term new restaurant development targets. This position achieves strategic growth objectives by driving development, communication, and execution of Market Development Plans, collaboratively managing new site pipelines for Company and Franchise development along with effectively leading the development efforts across disciplines.
- Develops, maintains and utilizes industry business, government and brokerage contacts in on-going support of development initiatives in an effort to generate high quality site acquisition leads
- Establishes and manages a continuous new site pipeline to achieve annual development goals
- Directs the review and approval of new restaurant site applications including in-market visit, site reviews and decision logic preparation and review.
- Coaches & consults local Franchisees on the direction and management of rent, space and revenue forecasts that contribute toward optimum unit economics and profitability
- Facilitates development of local market development plans in close collaboration with Franchisees and company Operations team.
- Implements and executes development processes for targeted geographies
- Conducts optimization studies of existing markets
- Effectively conducts trade area assessments, tactical and strategic development plans and site selection to accomplish sales and development goals
- Utilizes market mapping techniques, GIS systems and other resources and/or tools to analyze and develop market priority and penetration plans
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Seven (7)+ years of Commercial real estate experience that demonstrates a commanding knowledge of real estate planning, site selection and acquisition.
- Thorough understanding of regional terms and tactics associated with lease negotiation and site acquisition activities
- Proven track record in successful roll-out of market planning activities, trade area analysis & site selection standards.
- Access to broker / developer community in markets being supported.
Company: CKE Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franklin, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A