Website CKE Restaurants, Inc.
This position is primarily responsible for owning the technical direction of the company’s Business Intelligence application architecture and development. Services as the company’s BI subject matter expert by applying hands-on, senior-level experience with cloud-based business intelligence applications and data warehouse applications. Drives business results with data-based insights, while being comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams across the company.
- Performs ad-hoc reporting and troubleshooting reports/dashboards issues besides follow through on resolution and root cause identification.
- Researches, evaluates, monitors, and recommends emerging technology and leads proof of concepts exercise before adopting new technologies.
- Supports the creation of a single source of truth for Business metrics leveraging agreed-upon data definitions and semantic layers.
- Provides guidance and mentors BI developers for creating best in class dashboards and reports.
- Champions a self-service BI analytics and reporting program built on robust, accurate, and real-time data sources leveraging cloud architecture and PowerBI.
- Owns the solution architecture and ensures best practices and internal processes are followed when applications are designed and implemented.
- Leads technical planning, BI architecture development, and technical specifications.
- Participates in architecture, implementation, design, administration, maintenance, documentation, and support of all reports and dashboards.
- Strong communications and analytical skills; capable of building trust with business leaders and key stakeholders in the process of designing IT solutions which support business needs.
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in information systems, engineering, computer science, or a technology-related field; or the equivalent in technical education.
- Commitment to continuous learning and re-skilling with appropriate training and professional development.
- 8 years of experience in various reporting tools such as PowerBI, MicroStrategy, Qlik. Business Objects, Alteryx, Domo, ThoughtSpot or Tableau
- Experience with data analysis, system design and data modeling
- Operations experience in the Casual Dining or Quick Service environments
- Experience with SQL highly desired
- Proficiency in SQL and query optimization
- Experience with relational and multi-dimensional data modeling
Company: CKE Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franklin, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A