View All Carl's Jr JobsCKE Restaurants, Inc.
The Operations Consultant is responsible for the tactical execution of the brand strategy and ensures the integrity of the CKE Restaurants Brand Experience (Carl’s Jr. and/or Hardee’s) through consistent measurement of standards and associated coaching and training. The Operations Consultant measures and coaches operational excellence in order to enhance guest experience, drive revenue and royalties for the company, and drive optimal execution for the franchisee.
- Provides an independent and factual assessment of operational conditions to ensure that CKE Restaurants standards are maintained, and all policies, procedures and practices are in place and executed to standard.
- Validates full integration of new standards and processes.
- Provides updates to key stakeholders (e.g. Franchise Business Consultant, Franchise/Field Operation Directors, Quality Assurance, Legal) regarding franchise compliance issues.
- Conducts unbiased operations assessments in restaurant and provides necessary coaching and training to ensure deficiencies are corrected.
- Provides appropriate training to the restaurant teams including ops assessments and LTO execution.
Serves as a role model for QSC standards and CKE Core Cultural Values: being Service Oriented, Action-Oriented, Accountable, and People-
- Focused, with an Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Provides written communication and reporting that includes documentation of any practices that fall outside the Brand guidelines; develops course-correction roadmap and process improvement timeline/initiates additional support required to realign franchisees with brand standards.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Must have strong work ethics, integrity, and a high level of confidentiality to ensure proper handling of sensitive information
- Ability to be flexible and based on business needs
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to identify and implement process improvement strategies with positive business results
- Ability to use computer-based tools, including MS Office Suite, for assessments
- Ability to manage schedule and time appropriately despite frequently changing business conditions and demands
- 2 years’ CKE Restaurant’s experience as a successful General Manager or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in franchise operations for a Quick
- Service Restaurant brand
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Company: CKE Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A