Website CKE Restaurants, Inc.
The Field Trainer is responsible for providing all restaurant and training, development, and education services within their assigned region. This individual works heavily with franchises of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s to ensure the success of new store openings and changes to processes, procedures, and systems.
- Designs training strategy plans that meet established timelines and budget parameters
- Conducts training, development and education sessions; evaluates their effectiveness and provides feedback, training materials, tools and programs to the appropriate departments and/or individuals
- Analyzes operational and developmental opportunities, designs strategic regional solutions that support our field operations
- Identifies and implements process improvement capabilities to drive business results
- Partners with CKE Operations leadership to determine training needs in support of Corporate and Franchise-Owned restaurants
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and Excel
- Must have excellent presentation skills and be well-versed in training in-person and via video
- Must be able to work as a team and independently
- Must be able to travel as necessary
- Must have outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Must possess approximately 3 to 5 years of experience in a restaurant leadership capacity and have significant experience with training.
- Experience with multiple units and supporting franchise-owned restaurants is ideal.
Company: CKE Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A