View All Carl's Jr JobsCKE Restaurants, Inc.
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of elaborate enterprise and operational training programs. This role will analyze training needs, design programs, and directly develop or manage vendors to develop detailed training content including instructor-led training, e-learning modules, instructional aids, and other instructional tools as needed. The Instructional Designer will also oversee program administration and evaluation and will recommend improvements dependent upon analysis of results. This role will also be responsible for providing in-depth guidance to field trainers and anyone delivering training content using coaching and train-the-trainer activities.
- Applies tested instructional design theories, practices and methods to meet complex learner needs and instructional goals.
- Works closely with the Field Training team members and Subject Matter Experts to develop, write, and coordinate detailed learning sources and materials
- Designs instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product.
- Write, produce and deliver training related multimedia projects; Manage Job Aid Database
- Liaison between company departments and internal production or printing
- Provides in-depth coaching, presentation materials, training delivery, and general consulting on performance needs.
- Designs and creates materials in support of department specific initiatives
- Coordinate timelines, delivery schedules and proof/approve materials
- Works with stakeholders to determine content development needs and solutions.
- Provides comprehensive exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Creates engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Conducts complex Performance Analysis, Goal Analysis, and Needs Analysis.
- Understanding of technology solutions and operations from a learning perspective (Lesson and curriculum planning skills, with solid knowledge of course development software and Learning Management Systems)
- Prior experience working effectively with individuals, groups, and other organizational units to carry out the goals of a training function
- Bachelor’s Degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar field and/or 4 years’ of directly related experience (combination of education and experience is acceptable)
- Bilingual communication skills (English/Spanish) highly preferred
- Proficient knowledge of learning theories, ADDIE and/or SAM instructional design models, accessibility, usability, and experience design, information design and communications, and emerging learning technology
- Prior restaurant, retail, or comparable customer-facing industry experience
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition, After Effects, InDesign, Storyline 360, Captivate,
- Microsoft Office Multi-Media, online learning solutions, videography and eLearning development) and ability to storyboard preferred
Company: CKE Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bakersfield, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A