Website CKE Restaurants, Inc.
The Real Estate Manager is responsible for leading CKE’s new development activities, setting and monitoring the standards for all development and achieving the company’s annual and long-term new restaurant development targets. This position achieves strategic growth objectives by driving development, communication, and execution of Market Development Plans, collaboratively managing new site pipelines for Company and Franchise development along with effectively leading the development efforts across disciplines.
- Directs the review and approval of new restaurant site applications including in-market visit, site reviews and decision logic preparation and review.
- Administration of periodic restaurant development documentation, tracking, and reporting
- Participates in company meetings, webinars and conference calls
- Utilizes market mapping techniques, GIS systems and other resources and/or tools to analyze and develop market priority and penetration plans
- Facilitates development of local market development plans in close collaboration with Franchisees and company Operations team.
- Develops, maintains and utilizes industry business, government and brokerage contacts in on-going support of development initiatives in an effort to generate high quality site acquisition leads
- Coaches & consults local Franchisees on the direction and management of rent, space and revenue forecasts that contribute toward optimum unit economics and profitability
- Effectively conducts trade area assessments, tactical and strategic development plans and site selection to accomplish sales and development goals
- Implements and executes development processes for targeted geographies
- Establishes and manages a continuous new site pipeline to achieve annual development goals
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions and/or requirements
- Conducts optimization studies of existing markets
- Proven track record in successful roll-out of market planning activities, trade area analysis & site selection standards.
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to establish strong working relationships with internal and external partners, including effective influencing management around site quality and characteristics.
- Strong negotiation and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability with establishing structure and processes to plan effectively
- Access to broker / developer community in markets being supported.
- Strong work ethic; commitment to seeing duties completed at a high standard of quality
- Seven (7) years of Commercial real estate experience that demonstrates a commanding knowledge of real estate planning, site selection and acquisition.
- QSR or similar industry experience highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong personal administration and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Thorough understanding of regional terms and tactics associated with lease negotiation and site acquisition activities
Company: CKE Restaurants, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A