Under general supervision, deliver exceptional customer service by supporting the Service Department by assisting customers on the phone and in person before, during and after service/repair processes.
- Audit all sublet invoices to ensure they are processed and resolved per CarMax Guidelines.
- Ensure the loaner log and dealer tags are always in compliance with audit requirements.
- Answer basic service department questions, schedule service appointments, route customers’ calls.
- Assist the service department in contacting customers once special ordered parts have arrived to schedule appointments
- Provide written messages to the responsible party in a timely manner.
- Assist Customer Advisors/Service Consultants with customers when needed.
- Answer all incoming service calls in a prompt and friendly manner, displaying appropriate tone of voice and empathy throughout the entire customer interaction.
- Complete reminder calls for customers scheduled for an appointment
- Contact customers with Repair Requests to schedule appointments
- File repair orders and all supporting documentation daily.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain proper records.
- Intermediate computer skills including spreadsheet knowledge.
- Demonstrate exceptional telephone etiquette and active listening skills.
- Maintain or exceed the CarMax guidelines for customer satisfaction.
- Accountable to Associate 1 Competency Model
- Execute Retail Service Standardized Work
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times by consistently executing the Retail Service Standardized Work and Voice of Customer (VoC) processes.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Portsmouth, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A