View All CarMax JobsCarMax
Under general supervision, deliver exceptional customer service by acting as a liaison between the customer and retail technician (Traditional), or mechanical associate (Flow) on the phone before, during, and after the service/repair processes.
- Stay current in CarMax provided training in all areas of the Service process.
- Perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment.
- Intermediate computer skills, including spreadsheet knowledge.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times by consistently executing the Retail Service Standardized Work and Voice of Customer (VoC) processes.
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Successfully work with associates in other departments within the store.
- Demonstrate above average communication skills with the ability to speak and listen effectively when dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
- Demonstrate exceptional telephone etiquette and active listening skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Meet or exceed CarMax guidelines for customer satisfaction.
- Requires walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Follow all CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards including the use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in required areas.
- Combination of both office and outdoor environment; may include working at times in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions.
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights, weekends, holiday, and 12-hour days.
- Adhere to all CarMax policies including, but not limited to: Code of Business Conduct, Attendance, Asset Protection, Integrity, Proper
- Recording of Time, Environmental Health and Safety, and Standards of Professional Appearance policies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A