View All Checkers JobsCheckers & Rally’s
At Checkers & Rally’s we make a difference in people’s lives by serving our Franchisees, Teams, and Guests. The Learning Management Systems Administrator is responsible for providing technical and administrative management in support of the Checkers/Rally’s Learning Management System and other training administration functions. This position is the primary administrator for the LMS for both implementation and day to day management. They will be responsible for integrating tools, upgrades and all system updates, and other software with the LMS as well as providing oversite and support to the end user in the field in their ability to use and leverage the LMS. The position ensures the efficient and effective operation of the Learning Management System to meet the needs of Checkers/Rally’s. This position has the ability to be remote.
- Performs capacity planning for data storage and performance and proactively reviews system performance.
- Provides end-user support (application support, elearning, training support requests and other areas as requested). Ensures materials are backed up on the LMS and troubleshoots technical problems and escalates to the vendor as needed
- Builds and maintains learning plans and curriculum (copying, setting up and opening courses). Creates courses, organizations, administrative users, maintains hierarchy and integration with HR data and other systems. Manages community areas in the LMS including appearance, tabs, settings and general communication
- Manages and monitors system performance and provide response to problems
- Manages users, courses and learning plans in the LMS and performs administrative tasks including LMS course and session set up, scheduling, enrollment, reporting, entering and maintaining training records, curriculum, assignment profiles, domains, roles and workflows.
- Collaborates and conducts technology readiness assessments to ensure integration of technology into operating environment
- Drives and maintains a high-impact operations calendar to align timing, resources and operational readiness for all field-focused initiatives.
- At least 5 years of experience in learning management system administration and implementation
- Proficiency in training curriculum, sequencing and building learning plans within the LMS and managing electronic data
- Experience with web design technologies such as HTML/HTML 5, and user account management, directories, file structures, and database concepts
- Ability to maintain all job-related information in a confidential and private manner and build relationships with all levels of management, cross-functional/brand teams, guests, franchisees, and suppliers
- Undergraduate degree with significant course work and/or certification in business administration, adult education, instructional systems technology, technical writing and interpersonal/organizational communication.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities, meet demanding deadlines, adjust to sudden changes in workflow, and maintain high quality standards.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to think independently, take corrective action, and to resolve inquiries and requests for information
Company: Checkers & Rally’s
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A