View All Chipotle JobsChipotle Mexican Grill
The Restaurant People Experience Employee Relations Analyst will provide collaborative support and partnership to both internal and external stakeholders with a goal of driving a strong people experience in the restaurants. A successful candidate will be able to conduct thorough and timely workplace investigations, research and resolve employee concerns related to their people experience, partner with field restaurant leadership and the People Experience Partner to mitigate negative trends threatening the business, and provide meaningful data insight and analysis to help the business fulfill its business strategy related to people. The Restaurant People Experience Employee Relations Analyst forecasts, analyzes, and problem-solves with respect to legal trends and circumstances that threaten the people culture of Chipotle.
- Provide proactive consultative support and guidance to our GMs, Field Leaders, TDs, and ETDs as it relates to driving the people experience in the restaurants
- Develop strong internal relationships with key partners (payroll compliance, Social Listening, SSR) to help mitigate negative trends
- Facilitate training via WebEx or onsite as needed to patches or sub-regions on critical topics related to negative trends,
- Respectful Workplace policies, and building leadership capability
- Effectively manage investigation information in the Case Management system on a daily basis
- Meet with Field Leaders on a regular basis to discuss key trends occurring within their span of control
- Partner with GMs, Field Leaders, People Experience Partner, TD, or ETD as needed to resolve employee concerns, then prepare well-documented written summaries of findings
- Identify and diagnose patterns and events within respective region; determine the appropriate response to such patterns and events
- Promptly conduct thorough and timely investigations to employee concerns and allegations received through
- Restaurant People Experience (RPE) hotline.
- Be an advisor to Field Leaders, Team Directors, and ETDs on matters involving employee relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Problem-solver with attention to detail and the ability to influence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related discipline, Master’s Degree Preferred
- Ability to conduct thorough investigations, as well as use analytical skills to identify trends and recommend solutions that increase employee engagement and mitigate risk.
- Deep knowledge of California employment laws and their application.
- 3-5 years of heavy employee relations experience supporting a multi-state, multi-unit organization
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and peer partners.
Company: Chipotle Mexican Grill
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A