View All Chuck E Cheese JobsChuck E Cheese
At Chuck E Cheese, we care about the safety and health of our guests and employees. As we begin to re-open our restaurants and game rooms, we are committed to implementing precautions and protocols to heighten our, already rigorous, health and sanitation standards. Our operational procedures are designed to meet or exceed local requirements and most importantly to protect the health of our teams and guests.
Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) is a great place for a first-time job seeker or a place to build an exciting career. Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions. Over 60% of our managers were promoted from within!
- Energetic & enthusiastic personality
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Available to work various shifts
- Excellent customer service skills
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
Company: Chuck E Cheese
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A