View All Chuck E Cheese JobsChuck E Cheese
Technology is at the heart of the Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) experience and we need your electro-mechanical, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting experience. We need top talent who can think on their feet and adapt on the fly. Military veterans, we’re looking for you!
Chuck E. Cheese offers great work-life balance with no early mornings or late, late nights. There are multiple opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits, 401(k), paid vacation and paid professional training to take your tech and management skills to the next level. Oh, and work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the game room; perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
- Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
- Maintain a budget
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or replace defective electronic components, boards and computers
- Maintain an inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools
- Oversee and be responsible for the latest in working on the latest video and skill games, kitchen equipment, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms
- Operate stage show equipment and manage repairs and preventative maintenance, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
- Oversee and be responsible for the latest arcade games, register and IT systems and ticket dispensers
- Must be able to work up to 45 hours per week
- The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job responsibilities stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and Team members, are essential functions of the job.
Company: Chuck E Cheese
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A