View All Chuck E Cheese JobsChuck E Cheese
This position is known internally as an Opening Coordinator. You’re the show before the show. Before kids and families experience the magic of Chuck E. Cheese you help make sure the games, the food, the prizes, the fun, the amazing…basically everything is ready to go. It’s a huge responsibility and as you might imagine, it’s also a huge opportunity. Think you can set the stage for the industry leader? This position is eligible for our new “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program.
- Sets up shift board and personnel positioning
- Responsible for receiving deliveries and following all security procedures
- Ensures birthday parties are set up and that appropriate personnel are scheduled and assigned to assist the party; evaluates birthday survey and results
- Supervises Cast Members
- Make daily decisions that ensure product quality, store cleanliness and other Company standards are met
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
- Monitors shift profitability
- Knows, understands and executes proper cash handling and safe procedures
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED, or be in the process of obtaining either
- Must be able to work 35+ hours a week
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work weekdays (mornings to mid-afternoon) and available anytime during the weekends
- The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise, as well as exposure to non-weather related wet, humid, extreme heat and extreme cold conditions
- Minimum of six (6) months supervisory experience, preferably in the food service industry OR validation as a CEC Team 2 Trainer
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
Company: Chuck E Cheese
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A