View All Cigna JobsCigna
- This position works under minimal supervision to coordinate, schedule and follow up on all phases of a specialty referral appointment.
- This position provides exceptional customer service and maintains patient confidentiality while coordinating member referrals. Ensures the delivery of quality outcomes by paying attention to detail and use of problem solving skills to identify and reduce potential processing delays. Promotes cost effectiveness by referring members through the appropriate tiered system and ensuring that the appropriate authorizations are obtained.
- Appropriately schedules Medical Imaging appointments
- NOTE: The above is not intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be and exhaustive statement of duties.
- Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent’s immediate supervisor.
- Follows appropriate workflow for scheduling and obtaining authorizations within Medical Imaging
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Ability to use appropriate applications needed for both scheduling and authorizations
- Maintains customer centric behaviors
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Computer experience, including data entry and e-mail
- Medical Terminology preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills required
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Phone, Fax, and other office equipment skills
- Previous experience in the medical field preferred
- Strong customer service skills required
- Detail oriented, well organized and able to multi task
- Willingness to float to other centers/work weekends when needed
- Proven ability to work to achieve positive outcomes and results orientation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A