View All Cigna JobsCigna
- Performs actuarial analyses for Employer Group (EGWP) Medicare Advantage Business, including, but not limited to: medical expenses analyses and projections, financial forecasts, client pricing, RFP development, actuarial modeling/analysis, ad hoc analysis/advice as needed, and communicate updates/results to management and associates.
- Completing ad hoc assessments and projects for corporate-wide or market-specific initiatives.
- Applying analytical methods through the use of mathematical and statistical models in pricing and financial analyses, etc.
- Primary focus areas are Medicare Advantage EGWP pricing, supporting documentation development, and develop/update supporting forecasting and analyses. Other responsibilities include:
Actively participates in team and other internal meetings and may present on specific topics.
- Communicating results of analyses to more senior actuarial team members.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to identify problem areas and take initiative to implement solutions.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- 2-5+ years of actuarial / data analytics experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or other related field
- Currently pursuing actuarial designation strongly preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A