View All Cigna JobsCigna
Works within the fast paced environment of the Central Nursing Team to complete non-clinical projects and functions. As a first line of contact, this role will independently assist both internal and external clients within scope by clarifying and researching desired information and resolving non-clinical problems within the nursing department. Works with Nurse Manager and field staff to schedule patient visits for home infusion. Works with pharmacy, reimbursement, and nursing departments as coordinator for nursing referrals. Works with prescribers to fax, track, and obtain nursing orders. Delivers straightforward administrative and/or other basic business services in Customer Service. Works with various staff, departments and prescribers via fax, email, IM, and phone. Responds timely to inquiries from patients, field staff, and other departments for information and assistance. Position requires excellent interpersonal skills, critical thinking, multi-tasking, retention, and flexibility. Independently responds to inquiries ranging from routine to moderate complexity. Issues tend to be routine in nature. Good knowledge and understanding of Customer Service and business/operating processes and procedures. Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for responding to new and different requests. Escalate issues as necessary.
- Correct and timely entry of data in appropriate systems.
- A pro-active work ethic with ability to be managed/trained virtually
- Proficiency and use of Excel and Outlook
- Use of pharmacy and scheduling programs for documentation and nurse scheduling of home infusion visits.
- Proactively communicate to field staff, nurse management, and patients.
- Investigate/research issues and provide resolution.
- Take initiative for problem solving with ability to multitask effectively and use critical thinking.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems, and make independent decisions.
- 3+ years of relevant Customer Service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extremely detailed oriented.
- High School education or GED.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A