View All Cigna JobsCigna
- The Supplemental Health Account Manager is responsible for managing an assigned book of business in a market and will serve as the enrollment liaison for Cigna Client Manager on all Supplemental Health products. Overall responsibility is to support the management and relationship with the client by providing a consultative and proactive approach to achieve a best in class customer experience.
- Maintaining strong partnership with the Cigna Client Manager to support Supplemental Health book of business.
- Possess knowledge of the practices, techniques and tools associated with providing outstanding consultative service to clients and customers.
- Coordinates preparation of and ensures accuracy of marketing collateral and enrollment materials for client event.
- Manage a block of business approximately 30-49 accounts
- Utilize and document within organization’s sales information systems & databases.
- Provide consultative pro-active information/recommendations with clients on an on-going basis.
- Coordinate customer service issues, administrative functions, eligibility, billing questions, installation matters, settlement production matters to appropriate service organization representatives.
- Client and customer facing responsibility for day to day support to ensure needs are met and potential problems are averted.
- Thorough understanding of Supplemental Health products, services, and associated operating requirements to support the client management and sales processes to include industry trends.
- Ownership of the client enrollment process, by recommending the most effective enrollment strategy to strive for and achieve optimal results. Encompassing the creation of the enrollment strategy, collaboration with internal business partners, as well as third party enrollment vendor resources.
- Participate in special projects and bring forward process improvements with enthusiasm and strong work ethic.
- Proactively working with sales and brokers to advocate the value of a Cigna Managed Enrollment.
- Communicate/educate clients and brokers about Cigna Global updates/changes related to compliance or processes.
- Determine renewal opportunities for existing block of business and manage process.
- Keep account partners informed of account status and opportunities for expanded business by partnering with Client
- Management team, Client, Broker and RSD to upsell/cross-sell additional product lines within Cigna and other matrix partners.
- Driving clients to adopt an enrollment strategy that increases participation utilizing established best practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be a subject matter resource who has in-depth knowledge of insurance coverages, products and staying abreast on industry updates/changes.
- Ability to navigate and develop relationships with all internal business partners.
- Ability to effectively manage productive meetings.
- Be accountable to deliver an exceptional client and broker service experience
- State required Life, Accident and Health Licensure required.
- Team player, but able to work independently to reach common goals
- Proactively identify and present client growth opportunities; working with internal partners to guide success.
- Requires strong background or experience in marketing, account management, account service, sales, or other areas requiring significant client and customer interaction.
- Values and Manages Diversity
- Well organized and able to handle multiple tasks at once while prioritizing as needed
- Strong Results Orientation
- High Energy & Self-Motivated who will work with a sense of urgency and take charge attitude to partnering internally with sales reps and externally with brokers looking for growth opportunities and driving quote activity from inforce book.
- 2-5+ years of Industry related experience
- Demonstrate active listening, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quarterback routine/moderately complex issues and willing to be assertive when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Familiar with multiple software and system-based applications such as Microsoft Office database and spreadsheets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A