View All Comcast JobsComcast
Responsible for delivering a best in class experience for customers and their store team. Manages all phases of the customer environment and team to achieve and exceed financial targets and customer satisfaction scores. Delivers tight operational and financial controls in a cost- effective manner. Hires, coaches and evaluates personnel based on performance standards. Develops personal performance plans with employees and provides continuous performance feedback and quarterly performance plan reviews. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in development and meeting of, departmental budget. Manages team which may include exempt and non- exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market, region and division stakeholders.
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Leads the retail experience of a well-visited location and strives to enhance store and customer experience to be best-in-class.
- May participate in retail test and pilot experiences related to product, store design and operational improvements.
- Typically manages a team of 8-12 direct reports.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Communicates business initiatives, performance standards and process/policy know-how striving for high performance and compliance. Leverages the net promoter system (NPS) to monitor customer feedback, coach and improve the in-store experience.
- In-store owner for merchandising, brand, resets and all associated training compliance.
- Coaches and develops team members on how to position all company products with customers.
- Efficiently runs in-store operations including inventory, cycle counts, cash management and other applicable processes and procedures.
- Responsible for appropriate staffing levels and efficient scheduling.
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach and take action to improve the store experience.
- Reviews and analyzes operational and financial reports to improve operational performance and metrics.
- Delivers a world class customer and employee experience, achieving sales goals and running an operationally sound business.
- Ensures a culture consistent with the expectations of the company by selecting the best talent and inspiring them daily with a focus on development, feedback/coaching, sales and service excellence, training and personal accountability.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A