View All Costco JobsCostco Wholesale
This individual should demonstrate the highest levels of customer service, communication, productivity and professionalism. In addition, the candidate will have the ability and aptitude for leadership and self-motivation, possessing strong analytical skills and Costco business (or other retail) expertise.
- Performs or coordinates necessary system configuration on servers, databases and devices.
- Develops understanding and working relationships with other IT areas that provide support for the system.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Provides status reports, project schedules and other necessary documentation in support of the system.
- Supports and maintains the Kronos WFC application.
- Provides troubleshooting documentation for 1st level support teams to assist them with resolving customer issues.
- Coordinates with Hardware Support teams to configure, implement and troubleshoot the Kronos Time Clocks.
- Functions as technical advisor on projects and major version upgrades.
- Understands a supported process end-to-end and analyzes impacts of system changes to this process.
- Performs system health checks, environments management and optimization.
- Must be extremely responsive and be able to work under pressure in stressful situations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies, operating systems and applications.
- Ability to provide assistance with design, maintenance and continual improvements for Kronos WFC.
- Strong organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines as well as coordinate, prioritize, and communicate project status to applicable parties.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal clients, team members, vendors and all levels of management.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and related technologies (DNS, Group Policies, etc.).
- Must have an honest, committed, and positive attitude, and be a team player working collaboratively to share ideas and put team goals first.
- Must be available to work occasional nights, weekends and holidays and perform on-call support as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation of complex technical information.
- Three or more years’ experience providing lifecycle support for Kronos Workforce Central software suite (V8).
- Solid understanding and proven experience with tools to troubleshoot server hardware, software and network issues.
- Experience coordinating upgrades, patches, releases with other IT areas.
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yakima, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A