View All Cox JobsCox Communications
Cox Business offers top-notch technology that helps our clients stay confident, connected, and productive. Our Outside Retention Representatives have a passion for retaining, upselling and growing our business, all while providing an exceptional customer experience. We’re on a quest to find someone whose savvy sales skills will help us keep our customers smiling.
You’ll serve as a powerfully potent problem solver, using your personal brand of brilliance to retain and upsell to customers. One way to be successful is by being super responsive to customer inquiries and concerns, while turning cold calls into real relationships. Here are a few other things you’ll focus on:
- Identify new sources of revenue for existing customer base.
- Develop and maintain consulting relationships to retain assigned base of existing customers.
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve any maintenance or billing problems.
- Manage your own account portfolio, accurately forecast business, track your own performance and develop plans to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Remain current on technical information regarding Cox Business services/solutions.
- Work with Sales Engineer and/or Sales Support Team to address any issues regarding installation or service.
- Cold-call customers to generate new sales opportunities
- Determine serviceability of client location and whether construction is required.
- Make follow-up calls to customers to inform them of referral program.
- 1 year of successful business-to-business outside sales experience with quotas and cold calling
- Ability to multitask
- History of success in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Thorough knowledge of Windows-based PCs and Microsoft Office
- 1 or more years of related sales experience
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently in the field 50% of the week or more
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
Company: Cox Communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A