Website Dairy Queen
We strive to create positive memories for all our fans so we are looking for positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dairy Queen® brand and delivering exceptional customer (fan) service. Management roles at Dairy Queen are responsible for managing dining room and kitchen functions while motivating the team to deliver an excellent fan experience. Applicants should be eager to lead, do things right, be accountable, have ownership in what they do, and be able to create smiles and stories for our fans. If you are a management professional who is looking take on a fun and rewarding new challenge, join our team! Our commitment to your continued professional development makes this a great opportunity for you to build a career with us. If you want more out of your career, Dairy Queen is the right place!
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, setting each scheduled shift up for success
- May assist the GM in some assigned aspects of local store marketing activities and projects such as public and community relations programs, evaluating local competitors store marketing, identifying and tracking changing consumer demands.
- Strive to exceed fan expectations and deliver fan first service through timely and quality service
- Meet or exceed Dairy Queen brand standards with competency in inventory and cash controls
- React to issues impacting the restaurants profit & loss (P&L) to optimize sales and profit
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Be an ambassador of the Dairy Queen brand and be professional in every aspect of performance
- Assist the General Manager with hiring, training, coaching, and developing Shift Leads and Crew Members to build a highly skilled and productive team
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome fans to the Dairy Queen brand
- Calmly solve fan concerns and embrace Dairy Queens service recovery standards
- At all times exhibit a genuine passion for excellence
- Create and maintain a positive, safe, clean, and inviting environment for fans and team members
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and team members
- Ability to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the capability to oversee many aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of effectively managing COGS and labor
- Work well under pressure packed situations while maintaining a great attitude
- Must be ServSafe® certifiable
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and application of safe food handling practices
- Minimum 1-3 years of high volume restaurant leadership experience; previous quick service restaurant experience strongly preferred
- Comfortable standing for entire shift and able to lift 50 pounds
Company: Dairy Queen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A