View All Dave & Buster's JobsDave & Buster's Inc.
Compiles, classifies records, verifies and maintains invoice data for Repair and Maintenance for Building and Amusements and store miscellaneous expense, such as services and supplies. Compiles, classifies records, verifies and maintains invoice data for Food, Beverage, Redemption and supplies for store inventories. Essential duties must be performed timely, accurately, and efficiently.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering.
- Assists in the cleanliness and organization of the rental equipment. Ensures all billiard supplies are stocked, properly cleaned and maintained to maximize costs and decrease loss.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Competently diffuses difficult Guest situations while protecting the integrity and safety of our staff, building and house policies.
- Acts as ambassador to the building, assisting Guests with all requests and answers questions as needed.
- Assists with the maintenance and upkeep of the Viewpoint and Midway areas.
- Acts as an initial point of contact in matters concerning safety and security in all areas: front door, Viewpoints, Midway, bar areas, kitchen and back of house areas, dining areas, private event rooms and restrooms.
- May coordinate tasks of others in similar roles or coordinate across functional areas, departments, or with vendors.
- Utilizes information that is typically straight-forward and readily available; may be asked to perform further research (independently or under general supervision) and/or complete light analysis.
- Works under regular supervision, but is expected to take independent action when appropriate.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members and Managers.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance Preferred); or in lieu of degree, prior experience in accounts payable or disbursements administration; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak, read and write fluent English and effectively communicate information in one-on-one and small group situations to stores, vendors and other employees of the organization.
- Must have the ability to utilize reasoning and common sense to resolve problems and/or determine alternatives.
- Must have intermediate computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office Applications. Familiarity with PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes and Imaging applications is preferred.
- Must have strong basic math skills
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A