View All Dave & Buster's JobsDave & Buster's Inc.
The line cook position is responsible for creating an exceptional culinary experience for our Guests through the preparation and presentation of our menu. The line cook is also responsible for the correct handling and preparation of all food items to ensure our Guests’ safety at all times.
- Responsible for station maintenance, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all products are stored properly in the correct location at the appropriate levels at all times.
- Sells food within recommended time frames to meet Guest expectations.
- Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
- Controls costs by following prep sheets as designed to ensure the freshest product is served and eliminate waste.
- Prepares and sells food that meets all food quality indicators and prepared to Guest expectations.
- Cleaning and maintenance of all kitchen mats, floors, walls and drains.
- Empties kitchen trash and cleans and maintains trash cans.
- Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by recipe and to specification.
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Lift and carry 30 pounds
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A