View All Dave & Buster's Jobs Dave & Buster's Inc.
Midway Techs are responsible for the repair and maintenance of our building including games, simulators, and technical equipment. They also assist our Guests and maintain ideal player conditions in the midway at all times.
- Properly positions and set up displays to increase Guest traffic and promote sales.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with Manager.
- Responsible for stocking, displaying, and securing merchandise in all storage areas.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Assists Guests by repairing and maintaining amusements equipment in a timely manner.
- Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Assists in daily maintenance and organization of tech room and storage areas.
- Assists with general store maintenance as directed by management.
- Technical and/or electrical skills preferred, but not required.
- Loads and refills tickets in redemption games paying special attention to securing all ticket storage areas.
- Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly game maintenance as directed by management.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering Midway.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Midway games. Ensures all games are clean and unobstructed.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Deliver an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Reach, bend, and stoop frequently.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A