- Our Patient Care Technicians (PCTs) play a vital role for our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of the patients in the dialysis center.
- To monitor patients before, during and after dialysis treatment including measuring and recording stats, patient observations, and hemodialysis machine setup.
- Cross functional team of clinicians including technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers and leadership. PCTs work under the supervision of a RN.
- Passion for delivering excellent patient care and building long term relationships to improve your patients’ quality of life
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to various clinics during and after your training
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bonent Certified, Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT), Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), or Phlebotomy certification.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A