View All Delta Airlines JobsDelta Air Lines
The Program Manager will play a key role in driving positive performance by providing oversight and support of ACS’s partner strategy and performance of all suppliers across the Delta network. This will involve measuring and analyzing current performance; designing, developing, and optimizing and producing complex reports and dashboards; improving operational efficiency, productivity, and performance; identifying and implementing new processes across business functions; creating business cases to support strategic direction.
- Convene key business partner team members and lead an “innovation work group” to explore and drive new ideas into the business partner space
- Analyze relevant performance data and articulate to operational leaders across divisions how the supplier strategy is performing, will support their individual business needs and objectives.
- Identify, resolve and/or escalate impediments to achieving the desired results related to partner strategy and performance management
- Prepare executive level presentations articulating strategies and proposals to support executive decision making.
- Lead the development of change management plans for introducing new initiatives and capabilities
- Develop partner strategy and performance program opportunities that manages and rewards top business partners and suppliers
- Conduct weekly operational performance reviews and discussions with partners
- Lead through demonstration of Delta’s core values as outlined in Rules of the Road while fostering alignment of Delta’s culture across business partner operations
- Assist the General Manager with the development of the strategy for driving short- and long-term partner strategy and performance management vision and roadmap within the division
- Develop series of reports to provide vendor performance look aligned to ACS hierarchy
- Develop process for integration of service level agreement service credits into operations metrics for capture of financial restitution to the division.
- Design programs and data delivery for station leaders to validate vendor invoicing and reduce risk of billing discrepancies
- Create, analyze, and report on metrics of success to measure operational, financial and customer experience and business impact by supplier and station
- Ability to understand complexities of outsourced work and its importance to Delta customers and overall operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence others to adopt practices, create compelling strategy decks and present to senior executive leadership; must be able to influence by storytelling from the data
- Experience with MS Office is required
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or 5 plus years of relevant experience
- Experience working with a supply chain management organization
- Experience working in airport operations
- Experience with advanced analytical software, such as SAS, SQL, Tableau, Teradata
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- 3 years of relevant experience in business development, strategy, supply chain, airport operations or roles that require a high degree of analytics to succeed
- A demonstrated track record of driving and influencing performance using metrics, data, analytics and scorecards
- Ability to work collaboratively and among conflicting priorities
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A