View All Delta Airlines Jobs Delta Air Lines
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will join a service and sales focused team in a call center environment, focused on listening to, caring for and connecting with customers. In this role, you will answer calls in an efficient, courteous and accurate manner, while assessing customer needs and offering solutions and additional products. Ideal candidates should demonstrate the desire to make our customer’s travel not only superior but memorable.
Specialists consistently sell travel related services, including car rental and credit card vendor partner products. Customer Experience Specialists demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, a professional attitude, excellent dependability, the ability to handle stressful situations, possess strong computer skills, flexibility in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to learn and react quickly. Specialists must understand and adhere to all Delta and U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance requirements.
Employees will have future opportunities to progress to specialty teams that respond to customer escalations or resolve complex international ticketing issues. As Delta continues to offer new ways for our customers to connect with us, Specialists may also have opportunities to assist customers via Twitter, Facebook or other emerging social media platforms.
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Reliable and committed by maintaining excellent attendance, performance, self-motivation and goal attainment.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Demonstrate clear, pleasant, and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- In our office, we have designated and socially distanced desk positions, as well as routine electrostatic and enhanced cleaning especially in common areas (restrooms, break rooms, etc.).
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Computer skills and comfort with navigating web-based and airline-specific software applications, email, instant messaging, and internet searches.
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A