View All Delta Airlines JobsDelta Air Lines
The Operational Analytics team provides strategic insight through first understanding business processes and second leveraging data and analytics to drive continuous improvement efforts. The Analytics Leader will be asked to work closely with leaders to develop creative solutions to current business challenges We are looking for data curious individuals that seek to understand process and can connect with our business partners to leverage data and drive improvement.
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- Team first attitude with the success of our team and business partners as their top priority
- Be intellectually curious, ask questions and speak up when they have an idea
- Be “Do-ers” and are not afraid of failure, but instead learn from each experience and improve
- Be independent workers who look for problems to solve and then come up with innovative ideas
- Make things happen without frequent management direction and know when to communicate status or escalate issues to their manager, teammates or stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in a high-profile environment with fluid priorities, ambiguity and extremely aggressive deadlines.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Experience with some or all of the following: SQL, SAS, R, Tableau, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable working in group and individual settings.
- Track record of seeking leadership roles including student and community organizations.3+ years of experience in analysis, information science, data visualization, or other relevant quantitative field required.
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A