Website Delta Air Lines
In-Flight Service is seeking individuals who have proven servant leadership skills to support, engage, coach and develop high performing teams of Flight Attendants. The Field Service Manager is the primary support to the Flight Attendant workforce.
The successful candidate must be an approachable and visible leader with proven ability to model Delta’s Rules of the Road and foster trust and respect with their team. This role also requires improving employee performance through the use of performance management tools and available customer service and operational metrics.
- Proactively responds to and acts upon time sensitive matters and competing priorities requiring base communication, input and/or feedback.
- Partners with base support personnel, other divisions, and internal/external partners including IFS employee involvement groups to provide information, input and solutions for continuous improvements for base operational needs and personnel or administrative issues.
- Promotes health, wellness, safe work environment and safe work practices.
- Responsible for the performance-based management of large teams of Flight Attendants on all KPIs such as safety, reliability customer satisfaction, finances, etc. through actions including recognition, coaching, and verbal and written delivery of necessary corrective action when appropriate.
- Participates in leader flying program; includes on-board customer and employee engagement while supporting Flight Attendant crew.
- Ensures safety awareness and compliance.
- Provides primary support to Flight Attendants before, during and after flight departure.
- Responsible for ensuring and addressing Quality Assurance issues such as uniform compliance, overall performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Builds positive relationships with leaders and Flight Attendants in order to maintain workforce engagement, commitment, and flexibility.
- Must have proven sound decision-makin g skills in a high pressure, time critical environment.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organizational and time management skills.
- Two years’ experience in In-Flight Service or three years Delta experience and/or external supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with use of standard Microsoft Office applications and working knowledge of (any specific to Delta) applications.
- College degree (BS/BA) preferred.
- Should be able to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Should have experience in coaching and delivering feedback for developmental purposes.
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A