View All Delta Airlines JobsDelta Air Lines
- Completing data security audits and ad-hoc projects upon request;
- Follow-up on finding recommendations to management and participate in recommendation tracking for discussion with senior management and the Audit Committee.
- Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to identify risks and mitigation factors;
- Auditing IT systems throughout Delta and subsidiaries;
- Preparing work papers to adequately document audit work performed to support testing results;
- Coordinating regulatory based technology reviews (i.e., PCI/PII/SOX);
- Writing quality and accurate reports that highlights findings, conclusions, and recommendations;
- Utilizing data analysis tools and languages (e.g., SQL, Tableau, SAS, etc.) to streamline or automate common audit tasks, to support IT and business-related audits, and to conduct forensic investigations; and,
- Have a natural state of inquisitiveness to understand Delta’s business and how technology supports business initiatives;
- Planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements over Delta’s technology environment;
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Solid understanding of internal controls, process, and risk analysis.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels;
- A strong foundational understanding of data, analytics, and the impact of technology within a global enterprise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, or other common business applications;
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and 10% – 20% travel, including travel to international locations; and, must be
- Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to effectively manage time and productivity with competing priorities in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, interactive, results-oriented team environment;
- 5 plus years of IT audit experience
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Willingness to learn audit methodology, documentation, and reporting standards. Audit preparation software knowledge is a plus.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary, including accurate time capture for project time summaries. Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- High school diploma, or GED equivalent
- Candidates for this position will also need to adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality.
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A