View All Delta Airlines JobsDelta Air Lines
- Employ best methods for sourcing, contracting and managing facilities maintenance and janitorial contracts, ensuring compliance with all Delta policies and procedures.
- Lead through demonstration of Delta’s core values as outlined in the Rules of the Road.
- Act as primary technical point of contact for building maintenance, facilities standards, capital planning, contracting for services and project management.
- Manage all internal capital projects, outside of the LAX Sky Way Redevelopment Program, coordinating real estate professionals, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Plan and lead the Facilities Maintenance implementation for the new Terminal 3 facilities.
- Evaluate and develop strategic opportunities to take on maintenance of priority building systems for the new T3 facilities.
- Work with diverse team members to develop behaviors, skills and knowledge needed to ensure optimal performance.
- Thoroughly understand the LAWA/LADBS processes for timely approvals and project implementation.
- Leverage experienced technical leadership to make real-time decisions when not all facts are known
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customers to understand operational requirements, customer service needs and financial information to drive optimal business decisions.
- Manage a capital and maintenance contract budget of approximately $70M, demonstrating effective resource management at Delta’s LAX airport facilities.
- Develop process and manage the handling of non-capital projects requested by internal stakeholders, which can be performed as Indefinite
- Quantity (IQ) work under the applicable FMO contract, or as separate contracts.
- Develop both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
- Develops and reviews budgets, business cases, schedules, timelines, reports and briefing and financial support for all Delta and airport projects; heavy interface with ACS, Marketing, Network, Cargo, Technical Operations, Finance, Legal and other business units.
- Must be capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and perform with a high level of accuracy.
- B.S. in Engineering or related discipline, Master’s in quantitative or related field preferred (Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Construction Management).
- Experience in sourcing and contracting greater than $1 million.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated, effective collaboration skills with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
- Flexible working hours (weekends and off hours) will be required from time to time for responsive support of 24×7 airport operations.
- 10+ years of qualified work experience including demonstrated effective project management or facilities management.
- Professional Engineering license preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally in public situations and to all levels of management, both internally and externally.
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A