View All Delta Airlines JobsDelta Air Lines
The Human Resources Manager role is responsible for human resources field support for an assigned client group at Delta Air Lines, Inc. The HR Manager acts as a strategic business partner for clients throughout the United States. The role is responsible for ensuring the effective and consistent delivery of human resources services including coaching/counseling employees and management, sourcing and selection, performance management programs, organizational effectiveness, compensation and providing Human Resources leadership.
- This position is also responsible for developing relationships with individuals, employee groups and leaders of the business to communicate company policies/programs/procedures while providing leadership around organizational change, process consultation and organizational development.
- The HR Manager roles is central in imparting HR expertise to management personnel and influencing clients based on company policy, focuses on positive employee relations and applicable laws.
- The HR Manager often serves as project lead/representative for corporate projects, managing timelines, and working with cross-divisional teams and develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
- Anticipating and meeting client needs
- Executing service delivery systems
- Creating integrated solutions to business problems or issues
- Acting as an employee and company advocate that can balance decision making appropriately.
- Should be able to think strategically, lead and influence decision making and be able to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Should be able to balance multiple priorities, work under pressure with complex issues within established time constraints, meet deadlines and objectives.
- Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business management or in a related field of study is strongly preferred.
- PHR/SPHR certification is preferred. Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have a general knowledge of all and more specific HR technical competence in at least three of the following HR disciplines: compensation, benefits, employment, employee/labor relations, training/development, EEO, and organizational development.
- Must have the ability to travel up to 40% of the time with some overnight travel included.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical skills, strong management presence, adaptability and have the ability to work successfully across business unit lines and at all levels.
- Should have effective platform/presentation skills, be a successful problem solver,
- Must have the ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A