Answer your calling and take the lead at our company. As a Warehouse Assistant, you’ll receive, stock, pull, distribute, ship and track materials, tools, and equipment. You’ll perform order fulfillment processes on multiple programs, sort and place materials on racks, shelves or in bins, maintain accurate inventory records, operate power-driven material handling equipment and perform other generally associated functions. You may also handle projects as assigned.
- Completes requisition forms to order additional equipment and supplies
- Sorts and places materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Receives returned goods from the field, appraises them and determines if they should be returned to the supplier or put back in stock
- Collects and sorts packages, records and supplies.
- Works independently with little supervision.
- Wears appropriate safety equipment and follows established safety practices and procedures
- Drives company vehicle and loads company trucks with tools and equipment, drives to other company garages and storerooms and refills installation, repair and line trucks with stock supplies
- Sorts all waste including trash, recycling, cardboard and electronics as required
- Works on a job where a high degree of accuracy is required
- Moves and lifts materials, supplies, related stock and equipment weighing up to a maximum of 75 pounds
- Prepares merchandise for shipment as required
- Pulls and distributes materials, tools, or other stock items in order to fill technician requests
- Receives and verifies accuracy of incoming shipments
- Maintains accurate inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- May require working outside in all kinds of weather
- Must be able to perform work involving kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, etc.
- May require working in an environment that is not heated or air conditioned
- May require a maximum candidate weight limit of 325 pounds dressed in working clothes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A