We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who is eager to help shape their own role and contribution. In return, you will be an integral part of the team, helping to develop, define and grow our process and design within DIRECTV.
- Utilize user-centered design methodologies to design intuitive and desirable products that incorporates business requirements, customer research findings and user behavior metrics.
- Develop and maintain detailed UX design specifications and patterns. Help evolve our deliveries while reinforcing consistent design patterns for reusable, systematic design.
- Proficiently produce & deliver comprehensive use cases, wireframes, user flows, prototypes and design specifications.
- Proactively partner with UX research in all phases of design to understand our users, interpret data, validate designs and iterate with precision so that designs accurately reflect and incorporate user feedback.
- Successfully juggle multiple projects spanning in scale and complexity with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to implementation with little guidance from supervisors.
- Create multiple insight driven solutions to the same problem that range in scale to solve for immediate experience needs while building toward an ideal future vision.
- Advocate for users in fast-pace agile environment with the goal of maintaining a high UX bar while meeting business needs and honoring technical capabilities.
- Present & iterate design solutions in daily partnership with UI, Motion and Copy, give thoughtful consideration to feedback incorporating your learnings into subsequent iterations of design.
- Operate within a Scaled Agile environment to continuously deliver incremental value to our customers.
- Strong attention to detail and proven track record of complete end to end designs.
- Proficiency in UX/UI design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD & Sketch.
- Prototyping experience with Principal, Figma, Unity, Framer or Invision.
- Experience working in highly collaborative team environment with UI, Motion, Copy & User Research.
- 5+ years of UX design. In-house is preferable, but will consider the right candidates coming from agency-side.
- Passion for evangelizing designs through strong communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Experience working cross-functionally in an agile setting with product and engineering.
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work with demonstrated documentation of those experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction, design, or equivalent degree or professional experience.
- Possess high-level problem solving skills within complex systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rough, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A