View All Disney JobsDisney
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Are you curious, creative, and love data? Do you love to learn new things and collaborate with colleagues to solve hard and interesting problems? Imagine yourself as a Decision Science Engineer in People Insights where your curiosity for discovering insights and trends will help ensure we are making data-driven decisions. In this role, you will be able to blaze new paths in this data rich environment through Machine Learning, Data Engineering and Analytics. You will have the chance to leverage your expertise and knowledge to maximize the Company’s investment in our employees through complex models, data, and engineering solutions.
- Manage and sustain analytical infrastructure/platform, technologies and solutions working across teams such as IT, Decision Scientists and Analytics Partners.
- Consult within a team of analysts, translating analytical needs into repeatable solutions
- Proactively identify emerging trends in ML, data engineering, processing and public/external/third-party data usage and integration.
- Analyze, design, build and maintain machine learning models, data pipelines and automated insights.
- Build and work with large and complex data sets and measures to be used in analyses that drive business decisions
- Proactively identify opportunities and build solutions for optimization of machine Learning and Analytical models, forecast and insights
- Experience in building solutions on the cloud using AWS or Google cloud.
- Proficiency in data visualization / presentation skills, including the ability to simplify ML outputs, statistical concepts into simple and actionable insights
- Ability to consult with non-technical teams and convert that to technical requirements.
- Applied knowledge in ML development workflow and algorithms including choosing/developing ML algorithms, hyper parameters, tuning, understanding bias and variance, model monitoring and deploying ML models
- Strong programming skills in R/Python and SQL
- Advanced degree (Master’s or above) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related field
- Working knowledge with analytics software such as Dataiku, SAS Enterprise Guide, or Alteryx
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A