The Sourcing Specialist will be a part of the Food and Beverage Category Sourcing Team; and be responsible for Food and Beverage related Sourcing & Procurement activities with a focus on client management, category management, and technical solutions in support of business units within the Company.
This individual will be accountable for The Walt Disney Parks and Resorts sourcing initiatives, consider supply chain processes and infrastructure improvements to drive reductions in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) without compromising business strategy and performance.
The Sourcing Specialist will participate on cross- functional teams responsible for developing and implementing strategic sourcing arrangements with preferred suppliers.
The Sourcing Specialist will continuously improve the Company’s procure to pay process by identifying and leading efforts with affected departments to reduce cycle times, improve customer service and reduce total costs. The Sourcing Specialist will source and negotiate supply relationships for internal clients.
- Communicate and report to management the status of any critical external relationships that could affect planning and decision-making
- Ensure compliance with Sourcing and Procurement policies and best practices
- Understand and assist in the development and execution of performance management programs with suppliers that focus on quality, service responsiveness, and cost
- Develop, implement, monitor and report status, performance measures that demonstrate value and ensure supplier performance
- Evaluate total cost / supply analysis to identify opportunities to achieve optimal value
- Participate in professional development activities to keep abreast of current industry best practices
- Continually assess market conditions and develop sourcing strategies that maximize value to the Company
- Lead cross-functional sourcing projects that meet internal client’s requirements
- Assist with AOP development; forecast and track AOP
- Evaluate supplier fit based on pre-determined selection criteria; prepare and execute clear, structured negotiations following pre-defined Strategic Sourcing methodology
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances
- Analyze marketing industry trends and conditions that affect internal stakeholders and external suppliers and/or pricing
- Organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple projects
- Strong relationship building skills to effectively engage stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate with various peer / client communication styles
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong proficient written and oral communication skills
- Ability / desire to work in diverse environment
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- 1-3 years’ experience in the operations, strategic sourcing and / or supply chain disciplines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A