We are looking for a forward-thinking, analytically minded Research manager to join our Disney+ team. The purpose of the role is to help the business build its understanding of customer needs, behaviours and attitudes, and specifically how this drives Disney+ brand affinity, customer acquisition and retention for the Disney+ business.
This role will leverage excellent communication skills, analytical rigour and the ability to work across the Disney+ teams and with third party service providers to identify business needs and deliver customer insights.
This is a pivotal, central role within the Disney+ EMEA business, which will work in collaboration with our global insight teams in the US, the Media Networks EMEA research team, as well as local European markets.
- Leverages insights alongside broader research tracking studies and internal insights to integrate into marketing, content and programming plans
- Works collaboratively with the US Global Disney+ research teams, by partnering on projects in the region, ensuring they reflect local nuance and consumer understanding
- Works collaboratively with other local EMEA Disney+ research teams, to ensure the range of projects, strategic initiatives and consumer insights delivered at an EMEA level are reflecting local needs and behaviours.
- Leads EMEA qualitative research programme for Disney+ including; interpreting business needs and developing research briefs; end-to-end project management; working collaboratively with third party agencies and debriefing to internal stakeholders.
- Manage bespoke local D+ primary research initiatives including briefing, commissioning, managing and analysing primary research projects across multiple EMEA markets.
- Manage UK subscriber panel including questionnaire design, fieldwork, analyses and output.
- Capable of creative a narrative with actionable recommendations from research data and insights
- Knowledge and experience of statistical tools e.g. SPSS, Survey Reporter, Q Asset
- Proven experience of running primary research in multiple EMEA markets
- Direct to consumer research & insights experience is desirable
- Thorough understanding of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Experience of delivering commercial value and accountability through consumer insight
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Iver Heath, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A