The Manager, Asset Management will manage flow of marketing and production assets across Europe and to global teams, ensuring all markets are aware of assets available, and that assets are delivered on time, in user friendly format to support local market plans/campaigns.
This individual will support and train all local marketing teams on the use of asset management systems, and will continually explore new solutions for improving flow and communication of assets (with Technical Ops/ Ad stream etc.)
This role will work with the Marketing Production and Operations Senior Manager and lead markets across E&A to develop, plan and implement campaign strategies for key shows and share with local markets. This individual will seek to ensure Marketing plans are implemented to achieve maximum brand consistency and cost effectiveness across Europe.
- Liaise with global teams to be across all available assets/campaigns (AMC/ DMD)
- Work with local markets to ensure systems and training are in place for uploading to AdStream/ Box etc (asset management systems)
- Work with Creative Director and lead markets to plan and deliver campaign plans to support key shows
- Work with OPD team on EMEA live action / animation projects, and be across marketing and production asset requirement
- Liaise with programming and marketing to align calendar plans
- Work with in-house production and content teams to ensure all production assets are available, and to be across projects in development
- Establish and maintain process and ensure regular updates from EMEA markets on their delivery of 360 marketing campaigns + production assets.
- Manage asset distribution and maintain accurate records (briefs/music and talent clearances etc.), develop the database to improve flow of communication and delivery to EMEA and global teams
- Manage 3rd party relationship with Ad-stream / technical team
- Manage and publish regular newsletters across EMEA
- Support markets where new channel launches/rebrands are taking place
- Work with Broadcast Ops/Post-production teams at the EMEA level to explore new technology solutions and stay abreast of developments
Qualification & Experience:
- Solid experience in post-production and broadcast media environment
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After FX
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockport, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A