Integrated into the communication department, you are attached to the Communication and CSR Department, you will be required to work transversally on all corporate and CSR news of the Walt Disney Company France .
- Help with the organization of internal events (women’s week, well-being day, health, children’s day, preview, etc.)
- Help with the organization of institutional and CSR events (list management, organizational monitoring, presence on D-day, team reminders, participation in the drafting of documents, monitoring of service providers)
- Animation of institutional social networks (corporate site, Facebook page, corporate and HR Linkedin pages): keeping the editorial calendar of publications, writing articles, developing tools (infographics, headers, etc.), relaying on the intranet, monitoring, etc.
- Drafting of communication elements to feed the various internal and external communication channels (newsletter, internal articles, interviews, proposal for an interview format, highlighting of the company’s employees through portraits)
- Press relations: drafting of press releases, press alert, management of press files
- Monitoring and curation of all the themes that can feed into the missions below, both with internal teams to keep abreast of the activities of the different segments, but also externally (partners, social networks, etc.)
- Coordination with the various agencies (digital, event, PR, etc.) and experts (project monitoring – newsletter, partner communications, participation in meetings)
Student in a business school or a Master in Communication, you wish to invest yourself through a professional internship, in a training mission on the communication profession.
We will appreciate a profile that combines soft & hard skills, know-how and interpersonal skills!
Recognized for your writing skills, and a good knowledge of spelling, you also have very good interpersonal skills and team spirit. Very autonomous, you are organized, curious, enthusiastic, dynamic, you have the spirit of synthesis and analysis, and know how to be a force for proposal.
You have a perfect command of social networks and you have a bilingual or excellent level of English.
Through your previous internships you have a good knowledge of the media and the press in France.
Knowledge of the Adobe suite (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop) would be a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bordeaux, FR
Application Deadline: N/A