View All Disney JobsDisney
Attached to the e-commerce team, you will assist key account managers to develop sales in all categories: toys, fashion, home, publishing, as well as consumer products.
- You will set up an operational watch around our brands and competitors. Disney, Marvel and Star Wars.
- You will work on the sales arguments allowing to create highlights with our partners.
- Finally, you will assist the key accounts in prospecting for new e-commerce accounts with high potential.
- You will participate in the analyzes of the referencing quality of licensed products. You will create or update the online stores of the Disney, Marvel and Star Wars brands in collaboration with the European marketing teams.
- You will set up digital campaigns to optimize access to stores and ensure their permanent optimization by managing performance via KPIs.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Mastering Photoshop is a real plus
- You are familiar with the digital world and curious in nature. You are comfortable working in a team and have a good spirit of synthesis and analysis.
- It is fundamental for our teams to integrate students who share our human values: kindness, open-mindedness, empathy, respect for others, willingness to work together, humility and the desire to learn.
- Fluent English, oral and / or written (minimum TOEIC score 800)
- And since we are an international group, a very good command of English is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marseille, FR
Application Deadline: N/A