View All Disney JobsDisney
We have 2 work-study positions to fill within our teams in charge of programming our Disney and National Geographic channels to support our 2 Content Programming Managers on the missions below.
For the alternation oriented on the Disney channels, an appetite for the world of family and youth will be sought VS National Geographic where your taste for documentaries and science will motivate your application.
- Preparation and dispatch of antenna pipes
- In charge updating programming information on the international Worldwide Content Strategy server
- Monitoring of CSA obligations (quotas for audiovisual and cinematographic works, food charter, subtitling)
- Integration of metadata into our programming software
- In charge of a competitive intelligence (weekly magazine, monthly freelance counter proposals programming) and the harmonization of schedules – Sharing of programming information with the press service (remote guides, proofreading of bulletins)
- Support for programming and p planning our Disney channels of content software on all platforms (linear, on-demand, digital)
Student in Master 1 or 2 at university with a audiovisual course or student in School with audiovisual option or Audiovisual School, you have an interest in audiovisual content (fiction, animation or documentary) and their distribution platforms With excellent Proficiency in computer tools: Excel, Word, Internet , and a very good level of English, you are serious, rigorous, applied, creative and have very good interpersonal skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lyon, FR
Application Deadline: N/A